Professional Experience (1980 – present)
Experience in civil engineering and architectural drafting, site design, and PC-based CADD system using AutoCAD R10-R2009, DCA and SurvCadd software; performing field surveys, implementing field survey data both manually and with on board data collection; performing cartography, and construction site inspections continuously since 1980. Two years’ experience in planning and plan review with county planning commission.
Three years’ experience with infrared and nuclear remote sensing of moisture damaged roofing, locating damaged insulation, and electrical overloads.
- Performed drafting for the redesign and right-of-way acquisition for Routes 611 and 33 in Stroud Township, PA.
- Performed drafting for the redesign and right-of-way acquisition for Mauch Chunk Road, and for MacArthur and Eberhart Roads, located in Whitehall Township, PA.
- Performed field survey and drafting for Easton Area High School and Edward Tracy Elementary School for Easton Area School District, Northampton Co., PA.
- Performed site design and drafting for Parkland High School, Orefield, PA.
- Performed site design and drafting for schools in Whitehall School District, Whitehall, PA.
- B.A. – Geography – Kutztown State College, Kutztown, PA, 1980
- Troxler Electronics Laboratories Certification/Nuclear Safety and Gauge Operation
- 1996 – Present Benchmark Civil Engineering Services, Inc., Allentown, PA
- 1994 – 1996 Barry Isset Associates, Fogelsville, PA
- 1992 – 1994 Phil Bearn Engineering, Bethlehem, PA
CONTINUING EDUCATION (1987 – PRESENT)
- Reroofing and Energy Conservation Conference, National Roofing Contractors Association, PA
- Carlisle Roofing Seminar and Workshop
- “Hydraulic Design Seminar” American Society of Civil Engineers, PA
- “Intro and Advanced AutoCAD” Lehigh County Community College, PA
- “GIS Seminar” Lafayette College, Easton, PA
- “Excel 2000” level 1 and level 2 training
- “AutoCAD R2006 Update” Synergis Technologies, Inc., Allentown, PA